We'll be glad to tell you more about Pinnacle Falls and/or arrange a tour.
You can either send us your information here or contact us directly:
Our Sales office is located at the Clubhouse on the Property at 886 Pinnacle Falls Lane.
Our mailing address is P.O. Box 215, Dana, NC 28724
About Pinnacle Falls
A private, gated community in Henderson County, North Carolina just minutes from Flat Rock, 10 miles from downtown Hendersonville, and 35 miles to Asheville, Pinnacle Falls offers the privacy of mountain living with the convenience of a thriving downtown. The Hendersonville area really does have it all. A vibrant, diverse downtown, that still remains un-crowded, with friendly faces, concerts, plays, and festivals that rival those of larger cities, and a natural landscape that simply takes your breath away.
Pinnacle Falls is designed to feel like you are living in your own national park with over five miles of professionally designed hiking trails, several streams and creeks with waterfalls, camping and picnic sites, and seemingly endless protected green space where over 50% of the community land is protected and open to all homeowners. You also get luxury amenities including a spectacular wood lodge, fitness facilities, pool, hot tub, and secure gated entrance. Just imagine a morning hike through a forest canopy and past awe-inspiring waterfalls followed by a stroll down to the pool to cool off in the afternoon. Pinnacle Falls was recently named "Best Small Development in the Mountains" for 2009 by Mountain Homes Southern Style Magazine.
As of Summer 2009, all of the infrastructure and amenities at Pinnacle Falls are now complete. There is still a wide selection of lots available for sale, so contact us today to make an appointment and see the beauty of Pinnacle Falls for yourself. But please note: with several families now living at Pinnacle Falls full-time, tours are by appointment only in order to protect their privacy. Please call or email us in advance of your visit to set a date and time.
- Wide variety of ready to build on lots for sale ranging from $50,000 to $179,900 and approx. 1/4 of an acre to 2 acres.
- Multiple home site types including cozy, low maintenance cabin sites, flat, easy to build on meadow land, and estate size lots. At Pinnacle Falls, your new home can range from a 1,000 sq ft cabin all the way up to a 6,000+ sq ft estate, each with massive protected backyards.
- The community lodge, crafted from wood beams, includes a pool, hot tub, community gathering room, sauna, and fitness facility.
- All private, POA maintained, paved roads and underground utilities, including electric, fiber optic internet, and water
- Privacy abounds with over 50% of the community protected as common green space open for all homeowners to enjoy
- An awe-inspiring waterfall, pond, and several smaller creeks
- Over 5 miles of incredible hiking trails professionally designed by Trail Dynamics spread over 200 acres of land
- All homes blend in with the mountains using natural materials and natural colors including log homes, timber frame homes, and conventional stick built houses
- Uniquely varied terrain with elevations ranging from 2,200 to 3,000 feet allowing for top-of-the-world view sites and rare gentle slope building property
- Low taxes at $0.60 per $100 (0.60%!)
- Located in the heart of North Carolina: just 5 miles from Flat Rock, 10 miles from Hendersonville, and 35 miles from Asheville - the two largest, and hottest, areas in Western North Carolina where there are always things to see and do. Plus just 30 miles to hot Greenville, South Carolina.
- Secluded mountain feel yet just 15 minutes to large grocery stores, shopping, and major medical facilities at Pardee Hospital
Like to Golf? Check out our partner golf community Bright's Creek located near Hendersonville in Polk County North Carolina.
From our Residents
"From the moment we arrived at Pinnacle Falls it was apparent that this was going to be an elegant, classy community while still providing a "down to earth" environment."
- Andrew Kinigson
For a couple of years we have discussed where we might want to live when we retire. We wanted an area that would have good weather, not too hot, cold, with a change of seasons, cultural and outdoor activities and a reasonable cost of living. After researching a few areas and speaking with some friends, we decided that Western North Carolina might meet our needs.
As a result, we planned a vacation to the Asheville/Hendersonville area for the summer of 2006. During our vacation, we discovered that the area has a great selection of casual and fine dining restaurants and a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities (e.g., Biltmore Estate, Flat Rock Playhouse, hiking and white water rafting).
In addition, everyone we met was extremely friendly
While on Vacation, we also picked up materials about a few properties in the area. When we got back home we reviewed all of the materials and additional research on the internet. Since we liked the area we decided to come back in October of 2006 to look at some properties. Among those properties was Pinnacle Falls.
Although the other properties we visited were nice, they did not compare to Pinnacle Falls. From the moment we arrived at Pinnacle Falls it was apparent that this was going to be an elegant, classy community while still providing a "down to earth" environment. The mountain views from just outside the Pinnacle Falls development were beautiful. However, the development itself was even better.
As we drove though the community it was very peaceful. We looked at various lots in the Ridges since we wanted a large enough lot to eventually build our dream home. Some lots were very private while others had spectacular short and long range mountain views. Very quickly we began to feel like Pinnacle Falls was home. The hardest part was deciding which lot to purchase. After a little discussion we decided that Lot 11 was the one for us. Once we chose our lot we walked the professional hiking trails through the lush forests to the waterfall and we were able to see the site where the clubhouse will be built. Despite being in the early stages of development it was clear that Pinnacle Falls was being designed in a quality manner. We look forward to seeing the progress that will be made at Pinnacle Falls over the next few years. There is no question in our minds that choosing Pinnacle Falls was the right decision.