We'll be glad to tell you more about Pinnacle Falls and/or arrange a tour.
You can either send us your information here or contact us directly:
Our Sales office is located at the Clubhouse on the Property at 886 Pinnacle Falls Lane.
Our mailing address is P.O. Box 215, Dana, NC 28724
About Pinnacle Falls
A private, gated community in Henderson County, North Carolina just minutes from Flat Rock, 10 miles from downtown Hendersonville, and 35 miles to Asheville, Pinnacle Falls offers the privacy of mountain living with the convenience of a thriving downtown. The Hendersonville area really does have it all. A vibrant, diverse downtown, that still remains un-crowded, with friendly faces, concerts, plays, and festivals that rival those of larger cities, and a natural landscape that simply takes your breath away.
Pinnacle Falls is designed to feel like you are living in your own national park with over three miles of professionally designed hiking trails, several streams and creeks with waterfalls, camping and picnic sites, and seemingly endless protected green space where over 50% of the community land is protected and open to all homeowners. You also get luxury amenities including a spectacular lodge, fitness facilities, pool, hot tub, and secure gated entrance. Just imagine a morning hike through a forest canopy and past awe-inspiring waterfalls followed by a stroll down to the pool to cool off in the afternoon. Pinnacle Falls was recently named "Best Small Development in the Mountains" for 2009 by Mountain Homes Southern Style Magazine.
As of Summer 2009, all of the infrastructure and amenities at Pinnacle Falls are now complete. There is still a wide selection of lots available for sale, so contact us today to make an appointment and see the beauty of Pinnacle Falls for yourself. But please note: with several families now living at Pinnacle Falls full-time, tours are by appointment only in order to protect their privacy. Please call or email us in advance of your visit to set a date and time.
- We have a wide variety of lots available ranging in size from 1/4 acre to 1.4 acres; prices range from the low $50s to the low $90s
- Multiple home site types including cozy, low maintenance cabin sites, flat, easy to build on meadow land, and estate size lots. At Pinnacle Falls, your new home can range from a 1,000 sq ft cabin all the way up to a 6,000+ sq ft estate, each with massive protected backyards.
- The community lodge includes a pool, hot tub, community gathering room, sauna, and fitness facility.
- All private, POA maintained, paved roads and underground utilities, including electric, fiber optic internet, and water
- Privacy abounds with over 50% of the community protected as common green space open for all homeowners to enjoy
- An awe-inspiring waterfall, pond, and several smaller creeks
- Over 3 miles of incredible hiking trails professionally designed by Trail Dynamics spread over 200 acres of land
- All homes blend in with the mountains using natural materials and natural colors including log homes, timber frame homes, and conventional stick built houses
- Uniquely varied terrain with elevations ranging from 2,200 to 3,000 feet allowing for top-of-the-world view sites and rare gentle slope building property
- Low taxes at $0.60 per $100 (0.60%!)
- Located in the heart of North Carolina: just 5 miles from Flat Rock, 10 miles from Hendersonville, and 35 miles from Asheville - the two largest, and hottest, areas in Western North Carolina where there are always things to see and do. Plus just 30 miles to Greenville, South Carolina.
- Secluded mountain feel yet just 15 minutes to large grocery stores, shopping, and major medical facilities at Pardee Hospital
- We have 3 new homes being constructed this year.
Like Golf? We have several options for you including guest memberships.
From our Residents
- The Blackburn Family
Our family chose Pinnacle Falls because we wanted to live in a mountain setting with four seasons that was within convenient driving distance to shopping, restaurants, and school. Pinnacle Falls fit that description perfectly. As soon as we entered the community we knew we had found the ideal spot for us to call home. The serenity of the forest, the waterfalls, and having hiking trails in our very own backyard really appealed to us.
Now that our home is complete and we have moved in, our neighbors have welcomed us and made the transition here even more gratifying than we could have imagined. There is an undeniable sense of community. The Pinnacle Falls clubhouse and pool have provided a splendid place to workout, swim, or just relax and read a book from the on-hand collection, as well as gather for social events with friends and neighbors. We have enjoyed taking in the sights of the beautiful oaks, maples and dogwoods with the smells of wildflowers and refreshing cool breezes up here on the mountain. We feel completely blessed to call Pinnacle Falls our home.