We'll be glad to tell you more about Pinnacle Falls and/or arrange a tour.
You can either send us your information here or contact us directly:
Our Sales office is located at the Clubhouse on the Property at 886 Pinnacle Falls Lane.
Our mailing address is P.O. Box 215, Dana, NC 28724
About Pinnacle Falls
A private, gated community in Henderson County, North Carolina just minutes from Flat Rock, 10 miles from downtown Hendersonville, and 35 miles to Asheville, Pinnacle Falls offers the privacy of mountain living with the convenience of a thriving downtown. The Hendersonville area really does have it all. A vibrant, diverse downtown, that still remains un-crowded, with friendly faces, concerts, plays, and festivals that rival those of larger cities, and a natural landscape that simply takes your breath away.
Pinnacle Falls is designed to feel like you are living in your own national park with over five miles of professionally designed hiking trails, several streams and creeks with waterfalls, camping and picnic sites, and seemingly endless protected green space where over 50% of the community land is protected and open to all homeowners. You also get luxury amenities including a spectacular wood lodge, fitness facilities, pool, hot tub, and secure gated entrance. Just imagine a morning hike through a forest canopy and past awe-inspiring waterfalls followed by a stroll down to the pool to cool off in the afternoon. Pinnacle Falls was recently named "Best Small Development in the Mountains" for 2009 by Mountain Homes Southern Style Magazine.
As of Summer 2009, all of the infrastructure and amenities at Pinnacle Falls are now complete. There is still a wide selection of lots available for sale, so contact us today to make an appointment and see the beauty of Pinnacle Falls for yourself. But please note: with several families now living at Pinnacle Falls full-time, tours are by appointment only in order to protect their privacy. Please call or email us in advance of your visit to set a date and time.
- Wide variety of ready to build on lots for sale ranging from $50,000 to $179,900 and approx. 1/4 of an acre to 2 acres.
- Multiple home site types including cozy, low maintenance cabin sites, flat, easy to build on meadow land, and estate size lots. At Pinnacle Falls, your new home can range from a 1,000 sq ft cabin all the way up to a 6,000+ sq ft estate, each with massive protected backyards.
- The community lodge, crafted from wood beams, includes a pool, hot tub, community gathering room, sauna, and fitness facility.
- All private, POA maintained, paved roads and underground utilities, including electric, fiber optic internet, and water
- Privacy abounds with over 50% of the community protected as common green space open for all homeowners to enjoy
- An awe-inspiring waterfall, pond, and several smaller creeks
- Over 5 miles of incredible hiking trails professionally designed by Trail Dynamics spread over 200 acres of land
- All homes blend in with the mountains using natural materials and natural colors including log homes, timber frame homes, and conventional stick built houses
- Uniquely varied terrain with elevations ranging from 2,200 to 3,000 feet allowing for top-of-the-world view sites and rare gentle slope building property
- Low taxes at $0.60 per $100 (0.60%!)
- Located in the heart of North Carolina: just 5 miles from Flat Rock, 10 miles from Hendersonville, and 35 miles from Asheville - the two largest, and hottest, areas in Western North Carolina where there are always things to see and do. Plus just 30 miles to hot Greenville, South Carolina.
- Secluded mountain feel yet just 15 minutes to large grocery stores, shopping, and major medical facilities at Pardee Hospital
Like to Golf? Check out our partner golf community Bright's Creek located near Hendersonville in Polk County North Carolina.
From our Residents
"The customer service...has been un-paralleled...We have always been made to feel at ease and confident in Pinnacle Falls."
- Judy, Mike, Josh &
"We began researching your area two years ago. Between Mike and I we personally visited at least 6-7 different mountain communities. What impressed us most was the combination of impressive attention to detail in the planning that went into Pinnacle Falls, such as the beautiful trail system and the layout as well as the realistic representation of your product. We all too often found that what was being represented and what was reality was different."
"Most importantly, the customer service to date has been un-paralleled. Whatever the question or whatever the concern we might have had always been addressed promptly. We have always been made to feel at ease and confident in Pinnacle Falls. Bear in mind, I had never seen Pinnace Falls, but when Mike came home without a doubt "this is the place, I know you're going to love it!" I have to say he was right."
"The closing process was almost too good to be true; we have to date NEVER had anything go so smoothly. When I had the opportunity to visit in the fall, I was more than pleased. The staff was friendly, the homes that were being built were done with attention to workmanship and quality and I felt confident Mike was right. To know that our family is part of this community where service to each other is REAL in so many ways instills confidence in us that this place is truly the right place!"